Newmark Knight Frank (NKF)
is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Summary:
Provide project management services associated with office space, major tenant improvements, site work and space reconfiguration projects within assigned properties from the planning phase through final completion and delivery to the client. Responsible for the day to day contact with and for the
client and is responsible for meeting project fiduciary requirements and time schedules. Ess ential Job Duties:
- Oversee all related contracted services including architectural, engineering, construction and relocation services (including furniture procurement and installation).
- Monitor all phases of a project and promptly address any changes to the original scope of services and the impact to the project schedule and budget. Continually assess project needs and resources available to complete the project successfully.
- Take corrective actions as warranted, and integrating related functions such as Facilities Management, IS, Multimedia, Mail Services, Copier Services, Amenities and Security and any required base building trades.
- Providing and/or reviewing the accuracy of project materials.
- Work with the management and client to determine project budgets.
- Make determinations and provide recommendations addressing new project schedules and/or feasibility of pre-determined schedules.
- Implement Newmark Knight Frank standards throughout all projects.
- Provide accurate project documentation and record maintenance throughout the project. Maintain all historical data on projects for future projections and project budgeting.
- Organize and lead all project meetings - inclusive of any necessary vendors and/or subcontractors.
- Perform related work as required to ensure projects are completed as proposed to management and the client.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Other Job Functions:
- Adhere to all set company and client policies and procedures.
- Coordinate any necessary issues with departments both directly and indirectly involved.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Architecture, Design, Facilities Management or Construction management.
- Minimum of 7 years related Project Manager experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of necessary regulations, in which work is being performed, to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems (i.e., the ability read drawings and understand the primary components and distribution)
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Newmark Knight Frank
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.