- $1000 .c
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 20 nov. 17
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
Salaire : $1000 .c
My client, a global investment bank with offices in NYC seek a hybrid project manager / business analyst to assist on a business critical global pricing model traceability and validation project.
We are looking to speak to seasoned change management professionals for a consulting role, that has the potential to transition to a permanent role over time. My client are investing heavily to build and deliver a centralised Strategic Pricing Platform which will allow the key business areas to utilise a number of pricing business improvements. This should lead to significant cost reductions, cost avoidance, closure of a number of open audit & control issues and offer sustainable reduction in vendor license costs. Furthermore, introduction of this strategic platform will create additional bandwidth allowing the pricing team to focus on added value activities to provide an improved service to internal and external clients.
The program will require a hybrid project manager / business analyst with experience working on a relevant topic to perform the following duties;
- To abide by the project management, Business Transformation framework
- Create Business Requirements Documents and track traceability matrix
- Schedule, prepare and chair design or analysis workshops and actively manage work with key stakeholder requirements and obligations
- Work with project manager to ensure deadlines met as per project plan, ensuring clear communication of risks and issues at all times
- Detailed impact assessments of regulation including article by article review and gaps analysis of each product line
- Engage with Product, Business, Compliance, Risk, Legal and secure their validation of any impact analysis
- Support full project lifecycle of project change relating Information Technology or business changes. Work with project managers and work stream leads in developing project plans and implementation plans.
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, translate complex legislative and business needs related to business process and technology into clear, unambiguous, feasible and verifiable requirements specifications
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment
- An experienced project manager / business analyst
- Extensive experience of driving operational change and system development across Trustee and Depositary, Transfer Agency or Custody.
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical and numerate subjects with relevant extensive experience
- Understanding of project lifecycle with strong governance disciplines
- Strong focus on business change as well as experience of Information Technology change
- A keen knowledge of Regulation and the impact on the Fund Administration industry
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to ongoing change
- Excellent business analysis experience. Have proven experience of performing the lead analysis role on projects