Python/SQL developer for a premium hedge fund in NYC
- upto 200K
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 05 juil. 18 2018-07-05
The team model the whole north American energy market and to do that they need to scrape a lot of data from a wide variety of sources and run dozens different models. Hiring manager wants this new-hire to build a stable and trustworthy framework to get data from different sources and bringing them together, improving models, and presenting that info in a timely and easily digestible format, as well as looking at building automated trading strategies around it.
Hiring manager is looking for Programmer/Software engineer
this person will be working on a small and extremely talented trading/analysis team.
• prefers at least 2-4 years experience
• Python & SQL (for database queries etc)
• Has to come from another financial institution
• Energy experience not required, great if they have it
• NYC based