New York fund are looking to add quant researchers into their futures team. Researchers are responsible for conducting quantitative research using statistical and predictive modelling techniques. Successful researchers manage all aspects of the research process and work on the full lifecycles of strategy development, including analysis, testing, prototyping, back-testing, and performance monitoring.
Your role will be to:-
- Research and implement various trading strategies
- Identify new trading opportunities by using statistical methods and analysing large data sets
- Ensure that all data and related processes are prepared and check over strategies that have been implemented as well as tracking their behaviour
- Work closely with other researchers to develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models, and help translate algorithms into code
- Experience of researching, or implementing quantitative models for futures, and/or FX.
- PhD in Maths, Stats, Physics, Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Programming in any of the following: C++, Java, Python.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org