Quantitative Java Developer
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Resource Collaborative
- 03 août 17
Our client is one of the world's premier investment firms. The firm deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange. The core of of their effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources.
Sr Java Developer to join the quantitative trading teams. As a member of this established front-office team, you will work closely with quants and traders on a daily basis and will get exposure to all aspects of quantitative trading business. The primary responsibilities for this role include real-time data analysis and management, building distributed quantitative trading systems and developing systematic trading strategies for various asset classes (Equities, Futures and Options). The ideal candidate need not have extensive finance experience but must be a self-starter and have a top notch software development and analytical skills.
- Very solid knowledge of core Java.
- Significant experience in developing multi-threaded real-time applications on Linux.
- Ability to write clean and highly optimized code.
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages (perl, python) and SQL.
- Experience with Kafka, Spark or machine learning a huge plus.
- Prior experience with processing large scale data sets, particularly on the cloud/AWS or with GPU's, is also a big plus.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other technical discipline.