A fast-growing asset manager is looking to expand its functions and is looking to add a Quantitative Software Engineer to its team of Researchers and Portfolio Managers. Their engineers are responsible for the design, implementation, optimization, and testing of their proprietary quantitative investment systems. You will have a great opportunity to build a next generation system for global portfolio management, work with large data sets, and solve challenging business problems.
- Master or PhD in a Quantitative or Programming discipline
- Experience with Python (NumPy/Pandas), C/C++, SQL, Oracle, and .NET
- Implement and enhance models, and construct portfolios
- Architect and manage global data repository
- Create high performance simulation and optimization engines
- Develop and manage investment workflow management systems
- Build and extend analytics and reporting platforms