- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 juin 18
Quantitative Specialist - U.S. Program Trading Desk
The Credit Suisse Program Trading Team, part of the Global Markets division, is looking for an index analyst to fill a vacancy within our group.
The Global Markets division offers a broad range of financial products and services to consumer driven businesses and also supports Credit Suisse's global wealth management businesses and their clients. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility.
- The opportunity for you to work in a demanding qualitative/quantitative role that supports Program Trading as well as the larger Equities franchise.
- 1-4 years of experience (in a related field ideal); technical background preferred
- Strong quantitative skills are necessary, particularly in statistics
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills
- Frequent effective interaction with clients and colleagues will be key to your success. You should be able to communicate ideas effectively.
- Additionally, there could be opportunities for presentations/speaking engagements at conferences, etc.