- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Recruiting Sourcer - (1 Year Duration)
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Moody's Global Talent Acquisition department supports over 10,000 colleagues globally. The team is aligned into 3 regions (US/Americas, EMEA, APAC) and is focused on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse high quality talent for Moody's.
As a Sourcing Recruiter, you will provide sourcing services for external positions recruitment across Moody's Investor Relations, Moody's Analytics, and Moody's Shared Service business functions.
Recruiting & Sourcing:
- Identify, attract and screen active and passive candidates to provide a continuous pipeline of resumes for current and future positions.
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
- Advise recruiters on appropriate sourcing channels
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
- Provide input into the regional recruitment strategy to ensure alignment with business and HR goals
- Administer sourcing strategies to identify and recruit potential new hires
- Source active candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Implement advertising campaigns and evaluate campaign's value based on cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates
- Help plan and coordinate large scale recruitment events like career days and job fairs
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Gather competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately
- Liaise with recruiters to provide CV's/shortlist/interview/offer details in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data via our in-house systems (Kenexa & Avature). Create and distribute recruiting activity reports and budgets as required.
- Work with HR Generalist team and support functions (e.g. Finance/IT/Facilities/Compliance, etc.) as appropriate
- Contribute towards recruiting team projects where required
Americas Talent Acquisition
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ year of experience with sourcing & recruitment research
- LinkedIn Recruiter user knowledge
- Microsoft Office, Excel
- Experience sourcing within the financial services industry and/or within technology
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience running Boolean searches using multiple sources
- Expert skills in resume review
- Experience conducting phone screening interviews
- Experience with Avature and Kenexa a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.