- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Relationship Manager - Content Licensing Group
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Role / Responsibilities:
The Relationship Manager is responsible for selling to a selection of Moody's Analytics ("MA") prospect an Americas Region sub-territory for the Content Licensing Group ("CLG). The Sales executive must have strong 3 rd party relationships. Able to understand multiple product lines and the use within different markets. The CLG Specialist covers the licensing of all Moody's products.
The Content Licensing Sales Specialist is a sales person responsible for the overall commercial success of MA in his or her territory. Successful CLG sales specialists create their own success by displaying some or all of the following:
- Developing and executing on territory business plans
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry practices in credit, risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Gaining and maintaining familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate license for MA products usage.
- Generating, qualifying and converting new leads through networking and prospecting and executing sales campaigns at existing accounts.
- Identifying and translating client-based needs into compelling license solutions that create tangible benefits to our clients.
- Demonstrating the superiority and value of MA's solutions to potential and existing clients.
- Managing sales cycles using coordination and communication skills to involve sales specialists and management where appropriate. Executing strong negotiation skills and strategies to bring sales cycles to successful closure.
- Providing current sales forecasts and sales pipeline information to management on a regular basis.
- Introducing sales leads to other business units where appropriate.
- Forty percent travel to and within the territory.
Sales Content Licensing Group
- Degree educated (or equivalent), preferably gained in a finance, numerical or sciences discipline.
- 7 plus years of experience working within or selling into capital markets, banking and/or insurers.
- Channel Partnership experience is required..
- Solid understanding of the financial markets as well as the market players.
- Entrepreneurial style, drive and sense of urgency, coupled with the ability to work well with others as part of a solution team.
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with sales teams and other areas within MA when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills and able to successfully manage multiple client relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills and able to influence key decision makers during the sales process.
- Highly organised and good time management skills.
- Must have the motivation and ability to excel in an intense, high energy, selling environment.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.0 billion in 2013, employs approximately 8,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 31 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and, for all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.