- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Morgan Stanley Bank NA (MSBNA) is a nationally chartered bank and a material operating subsidiary of Morgan Stanley. The entity is regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
The Bank Controllers team is responsible for all GAAP financial, management and regulatory reporting for MSBNA. This Manager role is responsible for GAAP accounting and reporting. This role requires a sound knowledge of GAAP in a financial services environment, and of internal controls over financial reporting.
· Own the production of year-end financial statements and implementation of new accounting policies on MSBNA; directly support an experienced Vice President.
· Ensure accuracy of GAAP and regulatory reporting thru review of monthly results and reconciliation to regulatory fillings
· Enhance control environment and processes; internal controls and risk self-assessment reporting.
· Support management reporting and analytics for senior management.
· 4-6 years of public accounting experience auditing large financial institutions
· CPA / CA
· Strong understanding of financial reporting, GAAP, and internal controls
· Detail-oriented and well organized
· Strong PC skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)