We are partnering with a premier multi-strategy hedge fund on a search to identify a risk manager for their fixed income business.
The Risk Manager will engage daily with the firm's investment teams and is responsible for a broad range of functions, including:
- partnering with portfolio managers to analyze, quantify and manage risks
- back testing and simulations
- portfolio and trade construction
The successful candidate will be a high-performance individual with the following:
- 7+ years relevant experience underpinned by a record of academic excellence - front office risk, desk quant, strategist, trading.
- Masters preferred with a undergraduate degree in quantitative discipline from a top institution required.
- Deep working knowledge of rates is a must.
- A degree of technical proficiency as it relates to Python/SQL and the handling of large data sets is also vital.
- Outstanding communication skills - and the ability to clearly and succinctly deliver thoughtful analysis - are paramount as there is extensive interaction not only with the firm's management team and PMs.
Please submit an application for more detailed information and a discussion in confidence.