SPG Front Office Technology – Mortgage Strategist
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world. SPG Front Office Technology - Executive Director:
As a senior leader in technology, you'll take a macro view of technology and innovation across the firm to develop solutions that have an everyday impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. As a leader of organizational, operational and technological change, you'll build partnerships with business groups across the firm. You'll also manage a high-performing team of IT managers from multiple job families who share your passion for technology and innovation. When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
Securitized Products Technology is focused on delivering best in class technology solutions to the Securitized Products trading businesses where JP Morgan is a market leader. We are a team of around 340 people with the core of our development effort based in the financial hubs of New York, New Jersey Buenos Aires and Mumbai. We partner closely with the quant research group and face off directly to the trading desks. Our core strength is providing the technical expertise and software development skills that directly affect the ability of our business to generate revenue and remain the dominant player in the market. We are committed to hiring the brightest and best technical experts and in return can offer roles with direct trading and quant research interaction on projects from electronic and algorithmic trading to grid based computation of real-time risk metrics.
You will join us as an experienced leader to join the management team, responsible for representing Securitized Products Technology to senior business leaders and other partners across the firm. The role will combine elements of technology strategy, portfolio management, design and architecture whilst leading a team of experienced and junior technologists. Description:
· Facilitate the creation of the #1 SPG systems within SPG
· Develop strategic tools which also meet the tactical desk needs
· Combine the flexibility of xl with the scale of proper server and database systems
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Expert in Resource Management; Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management; Portfolio Management; Conflict Resolution; Negotiation; Budget/Financial Management, including Business Case Completion; Controls; and Partnership and Influence
· In-depth knowledge of at least one technology discipline (e.g., software delivery, infrastructure management)
· Ability to build an innovative culture
· Ability to manage a high degree of complexity and multiple simultaneous projects
· Ability to present to senior Business and Technology stakeholders
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment
· Strategic planning (e.g., roadmap creation and execution)
· Experience in large scale software development in one or more programming language
· Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.