Sales Operations Analyst
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Sales Operations Analyst
The Role: Sales Operations Analyst
The Location: NYC, NY
The Team: Do you thrive in a dynamic working environment and providing solutions, tools and support for sales success? Do you want to be a part of a successful, yet challenging business that is steadily growing? As an Operations Analyst supporting S&P Global's Investment Advisory Services (SPIAS), you will be part of the team that provides non-discretionary advice to financial intermediaries for us with their retail investors. You will be responsible for managing sales data and analytics, marketing operations and CRM Management and strategy. You will become a successful professional and gain valuable global exposure by working in the Investment Advisory sector focused on a B2B2C business plan.
The Impact: This role matters because we have significantly grown our potential advisor/client pool over the past few months and are in need of internal support to help us manage the new opportunities. You will work to "co-pilot" the sales effort in a given geographic region/regions.
What's in it for you:
- Learning/Education Opportunity - Gain insights and have direct contact with expert leaders of the investment world.
- Creative Thinking Opportunity - Opportunity to partner and strategize with our regional investment consultants as you both see fit.
- Career path to senior role
- Managing sales data and analytics, tracking asset under management flows, assisting in commission management, aligning opportunity sales strategy and evaluate overall health of the sales process
- Working collaboratively with Sales Team and Leadership to execute sales plans
- CRM database management
- Assist with marketing operations including email distributions, collateral and promotional inventory management
- Manage client quarterly deliverables content
- Responsible for completing cyclical and quarterly due diligence reports
What We're Looking For:
- Possesses consultative, intuitive and dynamic analytical skills
- Strong Excel knowledge (utilizes complex formulas, can manipulate and transform data)
- In depth working and administrative experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
- Strong technical ability with programs and systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years' experience in related field.
- SQL Experience
- Understanding of investment advisory business
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.