Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 16 déc. 18
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Location: Rockville, MD
Education Level: Bachelor
Scrum Master/Agile Coach, Software Development
Do you want to shape the direction of a fast-growing product line? Do poorly designed products drive you crazy? Are you motivated by seeing your team experiment, evolve, and succeed over and over again? If so, help us create interactive products that transform an exciting segment of the fuel industry! Lead an already excellent team to achieve even more!
Who we are
We're OPIS, an IHS Markit company. We are leaders in information gathering, analysis, and communication. We deliver market intelligence and transparency to the entire refined energy marketplace.
What you tell people you do
"We get millions of gas prices all day, every day. We make sense of it all and deliver information that helps our customers make better business decisions effortlessly. I create incredible, cutting edge products and coach our teams to experiment, grow, and achieve."
What you really do
- You deliver Value to our customers, our organization, and our team
- You are the servant leader of a team that writes, builds, and deploys code
- You demonstrate strong communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- You foster a safe, trusting environment that encourages transparency and collaboration
- You embrace agile software development and live it every day
- You embrace continuous integration, delivery and improvement
- You embrace high quality in everything you touch
- You take pride in your work and you own it
- You work with team members helping them develop and refine their ability to do all these things as well; and get as much satisfaction out of their success as from your own
What we're asking
- You are smart and can show it
- You want to work with talented, collaborative colleagues who will push and support you
- You have the strength to fail, learn from it, and start over again
- You are hungry, eager to learn new concepts and technologies to resolve complex issues
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment wearing multiple hats
- You have a proven track record delivering projects and initiatives
- You thrive in an agile environment, leading, coaching and providing daily feedback to grow your team and team members
What we're offering
- Great salary
- An awesome, flexible work environment in a brand new, fun, energetic office where you can work and add your name to our game room leaderboards
- Social events, parties, team building, in-house cafeteria, walkable restaurants
- Generous vacation allotments
- Opportunity for growth, driven by you, working with great people
OPIS, by IHS Markit, is one of the world's most comprehensive sources for petroleum pricing and news information. OPIS provides real-time and historical spot, wholesale, rack and retail fuel prices for the refined products, renewable fuels, and natural gas and gas liquids (LPG) industries. At its core, OPIS uses a set of complex IT systems and tools, handling huge amounts of data in a reliable way, and providing customers with business applications to use this data as efficient as possible.
IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.