Securitized Products Operations /Warehouse Supervisor
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Securitized Products Operations provides support for CS's Residential and Commercial Loan businesses. The current opportunity will report to a Vice President of Operations and will provide support for the Residential Warehouse Finance business.
The Residential Loan Finance Business provides liquidity for originators of residential whole loans. The business model centers on the identification of clients with funding needs who possess quality asset origination programs. Lending facilities are negotiated by the business function unit which is in turn are coordinated by the SPO team. The business continues to experience tremendous growth and change which has presented the team with a challenging fast paced environment. The responsibilities of the Whole Loan Analyst include:
- Review of facility terms in order to determine collateral and borrowing restrictions necessary for operational procedures.
- Verify and confirm funding and paydown requests which typically consist of boarding and analysis of data files from clients and liaising with the clients and the business unit to resolve discrepancies.
- Correspond and process information from third party Custodians to ensure that Credit Suisse's interest in the underlying loans is perfected.
- Manage or arrange for the settlement of, fund transfers related to fundings, paydowns, interest payments, fee payments, and related collateral activity.
- Review interest and fee invoicing for client positions.
- Prepare or aid in establishing client margin calls.
- Perform periodic servicing updates on the client positions.
- Perform audit and Sarbanes Oxley tests as required.
- Build or assist in the preparation of Daily Activity Reporting which provides P/L information to the business unit and senior management.
- Manage preparation of client account reconciliations.
- Update procedures when necessary.
- Other tasks as needed. The candidate will cross train within the team to provide support to other related fields as necessary.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Undergraduate degree required, business concentration highly preferred!
- Equivalent work experience of at least 4 years in the financial services industry preferred
- Prior knowledge of Securitized Products preferred but not required.
- Experience with the ProMerit Loan Funding system is a plus!
- A preference for a fast-paced environment within a global investment bank, with frequent interaction with clients, traders and other functional areas within and outside the firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability work under time sensitive environment.
- Proficient with Excel skills and comfortable using Excel spreadsheets
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.