Senior Analysts / Associates - Leveraged Finance/ Co-Investments - Origination - New York
- Base + Market Bonus
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
Our client is a global investment bank who are looking to recruit Senior Analysts and Associates in their Leveraged Finance / Co-Investments team based in NYC. This is a unique role with a market leading investment bank that provides financing for leveraged buy-outs, recapitalization and refinancing for top-buy-out funds and equity sponsors.The team focuses on originating and leading (‘lead-left”) non-investment grade financings and is looking for Senior Analysts and Associates to provide deal support to a team of originators this will include financial modelling, credit analysis and due diligence and production of credit memoranda etc.
• Executing sponsor backed leveraged finance transactions across loan and bond products.
• Supporting senior coverage bankers on origination to large and mid-cap sponsors.
• Work with internal teams for credit approvals and legal documentation.
• Supervise and train analysts and support staff.
• Must have previous 2-5 years Investment Banking experience in Leveraged Finance from a major commercial / investment bank - ideally with lead-left experience.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills and a thorough understanding of credit analysis.
• Highly proficient in credit analysis, financial statement analysis and financial modeling.
• Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.