- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 11 déc. 18
- Software application development using C# on Microsoft .NET platform including SQL Server Database.
- Develop new module/component, and enhance existing functionality to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of reusable standards and libraries.
- Take initiative and work independently on certain modules, while contributing to a large team on others.
- Explores new development practices, standards, and interactive displays and message their discoveries to the team and employs them on projects where appropriate.
- Work on technology upgrades (Java / UI frameworks ), research new technologies and suggest as well as implement best possible upgrade paths.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with main stakeholders involved in the project - peer developers, dev lead, QA team and business analysts.
- The developer will be expected to maintain legacy applications as well as participate in the development of a new generation of web-based applications hosted on windows/IIS platforms.
- In depth knowledge of OOPS, C#, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server 2008-16, Ajax, WCF, Webservices.
- Very good experience in SQL Server Programming, Stored Procedures, Functions
- Experience in the deployment of Websites and Web applications
- Masters or Bachelors degree in computer science with at least 7 years of development experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record actively contributing to the implementation of innovative, best-practice-based, technical solutions in a complex and challenging environment
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.