- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18
Senior Associate – Billing - MA
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisRole:
The Senior Associate position supports the Moody's Analytics invoicing activities. The individual will need to have a detailed knowledge of the products, billing methods (recurring, milestones, fixed fees, time and materials, etc.) and the systems used. The individual will need to work closely, direct and review, where necessary, the work of team peers and junior members of the team.
- Review daily dashboards and analyze billing notes to process/produce invoices.
- Work closely with and assist peers in supporting group work-load and preparation of period-end departmental reporting.
- Assist in resolving both internal and external inquiries; correspond with Sales Operations, Collections, and Cash Applications teams.
- The Senior Associate is required to meet internal policy and procedures by being aware of the key controls, risks and compensating controls in his/her process.
- Possess a micro perspective of the team's strategy, policies, goals and objectives to support the execution of the billing processes and translation into procedures, plans and decisions appropriate for level of responsibility.
- Possess good knowledge of the business as well as developing working relationships with all teams that support the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce (honors), Finance, Accounting, Economics or other business discipline.
- 3 to 5 years experience performing in an accounting, auditing or billing environment.
- A background demonstrating the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is necessary.
- Experience working with accounting and/or billing ERP systems (preferably PeopleSoft) is desired.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.