Senior Associate - Fixed Income Loan Operations & Settlements
- 60 - 70k
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- International Market Recruiters
- 18 sept. 17
International Market Recruiters is one of the leading professional recruitment agencies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, and temporary positions within the Financial Services Arena.
- Support all settlement activities as they relate to US and Non-USD Bank Loan settlements
- Help staff solve problems and incorporate new processes to mitigate risks
- Being the primary on-site operations point of contact.
- Having a strong knowledge of Bank Loan products.
- Understanding industry initiatives including implementation (i.e. documentation, industry standards, etc.)
- Researching and resolving security data discrepancies
- Assuming ownership for any operational issues that are raised and providing resolution in a manner that considers the impact to other operational areas.
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of the Bank Loan product and take action to reduce the risk of occurrences.
- Proactively communicating issues to relevant business partners
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business preferred.
- Outstanding academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, work experience and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong knowledge of Bank Loan products and/or other fixed income products and investment strategies. (2-4 yrs)
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.