- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Business Analyst – Financial Systems
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisJob Duties :
• Perform business analysis and serve as primary contact with business users to elicit and validate requirements to improve Moody's application systems, with a specific focus on billing defects and enhancements.
• Assess feasibility of proposed business requirements and IT system designs and work with application development teams to support requested system changes. Resolve any conflicts in requirements between business users and technology teams.
• Prepare business and functional requirements documentation to drive system changes as needed to meet the needs of business stakeholders.
• Manage incidents reported by system users from inception to closure, ensuring completeness of investigation and agreement on outcomes by all interested parties.
• Develop and maintain relationships with primary and secondary billing application users and keep clients informed of issues investigation status.
• Work with IT application development teams to support work products and act as an informed customer advocate for Invoicing.
• Prioritize, monitor and report on system defects and change requests, and obtain signoffs for requirements changes.
• Coordinate some project management tasks in support of the SDLC, including identifying project phases, coordinating development activities, monitoring deliverables status and tracking overall project progress.
• Recommend improvements to existing Billing Systems team procedures and workflows and implement approved changes
• Lead the planning and execution of user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Use Sharepoint and its workflows to drive issue investigations and maintain permanent documentation repository.
• Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or a related field and 2 - 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or related position involving business analysis for finance systems. OR Bachelor's degree in stated/related fields with 4 - 5 years of progressive experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Project management experience involving the oversight of system development tasks.
• Experience in a client-facing role (internal or external), handling system defect resolution.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.