- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Delivery Manager - Finance and HR Delivery
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Senior Delivery Manager - Finance and HR Delivery is a key member of Business Systems Delivery (BSD) team, responsible for delivering innovative (SaaS) technology solutions by analyzing business needs and applying analytical methods to enable data-driven decisions.
The Senior Delivery Manager - Finance and HR Delivery require the competencies of a business analyst in understanding the business needs and framing the business problem, and a strong leader in driving agile teams to implement SaaS applications.
The Senior Delivery Manager - Finance and HR Delivery will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on cloud and AI. The Senior Delivery Manager will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects. The Senior Delivery Manager will report to a Vice President and will work closely with product owners, software developers, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
A successful Senior Delivery Manager must be both a leader who can work with vendor partners, stakeholders and drive agile teams; and an individual contributor who can develop project management and business analysis deliverables. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Define a compelling project vision with measurable success criteria based on business needs.
- Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions based on rigorous data analysis.
- Drive release planning, estimation, sprint execution, and deployment.
- Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design workshops.
- Develop the project plan, project scope, test plan and requirements traceability matrix.
- Drive change management initiatives for new projects and applications.
- Manage stakeholders and foster timely and data-driven decision-making.
- Drive change management and business, technology, and operational readiness plans.
- Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports, and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers, and architects.
- Track project/program budgets at a detailed level.
Moody's Information Technology ("MIT") is the largest department of Moody's Shared Services and provides end-to-end technology solutions for Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Shared Services, as well as infrastructure for Moody's Analytics. The development and ongoing support of key ratings and enterprise systems ensure the company's premier standing among credit rating agencies and enable its evolution among regulatory and business demands. MIT continuously seeks talented individuals to drive the execution of its technology roadmap, which offers exciting career opportunities in program management, business analysis, enterprise architecture, software development, quality assurance, IT risk management, vendor management, technology operations and service management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field. PMP (PMI) Certification is desirable.
- Minimum 8+ years of project management experience in a software development, technical integration or business operations environment, with a proven track record of interfacing with multiple levels of the organization. Management Consulting/Big 4 experience preferred.
- Strong ability to be both an individual contributor and a team leader. Agile Scrum Master or Agile Product Owner experience highly preferred.
- Experience in Cloud SaaS product implementations in Finance and HR highly preferred.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communications, analytical and management skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business executives and technical teams.
- Strong vendor management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
- Manage escalations, project/scope/requirement changes, and RAID logs to ensure adequate attention to impediments with potential impact to time/quality/resources.
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Broad knowledge of capital markets and the role that Moody's Corporation plays within them.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.