See job description for details
About The Role
- A key role in providing IT infrastructure services in the US business
- An opportunity to work with the business to demonstrate the added value of technology to the business
- Reports to the Head of Technology - USA
Role Location: ANZ, New York, USA
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you are responsible for the US office and its hosted datacentres. Your role requires a deep understanding of all infrastructure related technologies and solutions in order to provide the best in class infrastructure services to the business. Within the remit of the role, you are also responsible for working with the global and local operational teams to support, build and handover infrastructure delivery requirements and enhancements. This includes continuous improvement of existing solutions in order to enhance efficiency, cost and operations based on a combination of market trends and ANZ standards. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven IT Infrastructure experience with an emphasis on the Banking Sector
- Experience in managing and delivering complex technologies within time, cost and quality targets
- Working knowledge of Data and Voice Telecommunications platforms and protocols
- Excellent organisational and planning ability with proven analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL or similar frameworks
- Able to present information clearly, concisely and accurately in appropriate language, which meets the needs of the user
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
This role is based in New York, USA. The salary package on offer is competitive.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( UNI000834
Application opening date: 10 September 2021
Application closing date: 24 September 2021