Senior Informatica Data Management Engineer - Business Intelligence (Contract)
** Please note that this is a contract position**
Bloomberg runs on data. As the Data Management team within Engineering, we support our organization's needs around managing data efficiently. The vision of the team is to build products and provide data services that drive data quality and data governance across various master data domains (prospect, customer, vendor, material etc.). We partner with business teams across the organization in addressing their data needs and ultimately helping them run their operations efficiently and make improved decisions.
We'll trust you to:
- Work on end to end data quality and data governance initiatives utilizing Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and PowerCenter implementing capabilities around Address validation, Contact Validation, Business Glossary, Data Stewardship and Data Quality
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to gather requirements around data quality rules and propose the optimization of these rules if applicable, then design and develop these rules within IDQ
- Perform thorough data profiling with multiple usage patterns, root cause analysis, data cleansing, and develop scorecards utilizing Informatica and other data quality and visualization tools
Need to have:
- 5+ years of experience with Informatica Data Quality and Data Governance suite including IDQ and Powercenter
- Experience performing data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, verification, matching and data quality exception monitoring and handling
- 2+ years of experience with Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), DPM (Data Privacy/Secure@Source).
- Strong understanding of Informatica Daas services including Address Doctor for Address Validation, Contact Validation etc.
- Advanced SQL capabilities are required. Strong understanding of data modeling, database design, and ETL processing is required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience programming in a Linux/UNIX environment
Nice to have:
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with Informatica Axon
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as QlikSense, Tableau
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
?Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.