Senior Information Security Engineer
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Ensure successful monitoring of clients server's security feeds, devices and user frameworks. Manage and maintain network security equipment, implement new security detection and defense solutions at client locations, and identify potential risk and communicate all results to Senior management.
A leading financial services firm
- Develop and deliver Security Architecture artifacts that integrate and aggregate the solutions for business applications and technology infrastructure with company systems including our vendor supported applications
- Evaluate engagement level risks and evaluate key technology controls
- Proactively search through data-sets to detect and respond to threats and anomalies.
- implement network intrusion discovery and assist in effective decision making
- Identify network, systems and application vulnerabilities and perform security assessments using automated tools (e.g. Landesk, Qualys, and Rapid7 Nexpose).
- Review Security events that are occurring in Security Information and management systems
- develop and stimulate professional relationships
- Analyze a host of networks and host-based security appliance logs to to determine path risk and implement action
- Work with technology support teams and vendors to implement, maintain and optimize Information Security systems that include various endpoint and network logging, monitoring, and prevention systems (e.g. Carbon Black, Splunk ES/UBA, Cylance, Palo Alto App FW, DLP, etc.), and external threat-intelligence feeds
- Contribute to high performance environment
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 year's experience (e.g. application controls, IT general controls and pre-implementation) are required. * Effective communication both orally and written. * Excellent communication skills for the building of relationships both internally and externally, particularly the ability to thrive within team structure. * Professional services experience acquired from Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired. * A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) or the desire and determination to pursue one. * Infosec * Security operations center * Familiarity with common IDS/IPS platforms (Snort, Cisco, Fortigate, Sourcefire) * Experience with packet analysis and packet capture tools * Incident handling/response experience * Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursemen