Senior Java Developer
- $100K - $120K USD
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 sept. 18 2018-09-06
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for a Senior Java Developer with strong Trading experience.
The individual should have a strong technology background, be a self-starter and be able to work independently on Trading Platform. Good understanding of different asset types like Equities, Fixed Income, derivatives, OTC products.
- At least 8+ years professional experience with strong understanding of Core Java, object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Excellent understanding of SOA architecture and middleware technologies Spring /MVC /JAXB including protocols like SOAP and REST
- Good understanding of Databases (MS SQL Server)
- Good understanding of Software Version Control, deployment tools Perforce, Jenkins CI build & SDLC Lifecycle.
- Good experience working on Trading Platforms.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 6000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligence.