Senior Software Engineer - Trading Insights
The Trading Insights team is building out the foundation for analytics across all of Bloomberg's trading platforms. Our products allow traders to view analytics at multiple touch points, including trade blotters, easy-to-read customizable tiles, and standalone applications.
Right now we are expanding this functionality to new trading workflows including multi-asset and portfolio trading. We're doing this by understanding and improving capacity, and by building reliable and easily extensible software that can support a broad range of evolving use cases.
You'll need to have:
- Work with fellow engineers looking to impact how our clients receive and view trading analytics
- Build great relationships with the engineering and product teams that we work with on a daily basis
- Take ownership of products, and drive technical and client-facing vision
- Work with different technologies and trading systems
We'd love to see:
- 2+ years experience writing production quality code
- A willingness to work on all aspects of the software stack
- A passion for good software development practices
- An interest in the financial markets
- An interest in capacity and reliability
- Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.