Senior Tax Associate
Tradeweb is continuing to grow out a new tax department within their Finance and Accounting corporate business line. They are primarily responsible for tax provisions across all lines of business in the Tradeweb Markets company. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of federal and state tax provisions for corporations and partnerships under ASC 740
- Assist with coordinating and reconciling financial reporting disclosures under ASC 740
- Assist with ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting and reporting for income taxes
- Review federal and state tax returns for partnerships and corporations
- Assist with the preparation of tax basis balance sheet
- Be responsible maintaining and managing workflow of the tax plan on a month to month basis
- College degree completed in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- CPA preferred
- 4 years working in tax accounting
- Experience working at an enterprise level company, or supporting enterprise level clients
- Experience working with all aspects of partnership tax compliance
- Well-spoken and comfortable leading conversations with senior leadership
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.