Senior Technical Advisor
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 12 déc. 18
Senior Technical Advisor
IHS Markit is looking for a Senior Technical Solution Advisor to drive new business growth in its Upstream Valuation product. We are looking for a candidate that can engage with clients and prospects to demonstrate the value of the IHSM Vantage solution for commercial E&P workflows with end-users and decision makers.
The role is client facing, therefore the ability to communicate ideas and present work in a clear and structured way is paramount. To be successful, he/she will need to demonstrate industry knowledge, and ability to interact with client facing engagements to leverage and create industry relationships. Key measures of success are revenue growth through new client logos and competitor displacement rates. This role will drive the Vantage product new business success in the region and ensure that client feedback is efficiently being incorporated in the product roadmap by communicating with Product Management and Sales Leads.
- Engage with contacts in new account pipeline to pursue and close as new business
- Lead technical discussions and presentations in client meetings
- Advise on and address complex E&P commercial workflows
- Grow sales via tactical and strategic activities with Sales and Product Development, in asset valuation sales initiatives to help prospects, and close sales opportunities
- Provide product feedback from clients to Sales and Product Development
- Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision makers.
- Maintenance and development of key relationships with clients and within HIS Markit
- Provide compelling customer facing technical presentations and demonstrations to illustrate how IHS Markit's upstream asset valuation solution brings value to the client.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of the upstream oil & gas sector and petroleum economics
- Previous experience in an investment bank, operating company or as an upstream researcher/analyst for a research or consulting firm highly desirable
- B.S. or M.S. in petroleum geology, engineering, or economics
- Travel within region required, 25-50% mainly within the region.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.