Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support for corporate LAN, WAN, telephony, computing infrastructure and mobile devices.
- Answer and log all Service Desk incidents and requests, via emails, telephone and intranet.
- Resolve tickets within defined SLAs.
- Follow departmental procedures.
- Maintain and create documentation for processes and procedures.
- Administration of Active Directory accounts, groups, computers, OUs and Security.
- Administration of Exchange accounts and distribution lists.
- Build and maintain corporate PCs and laptops.
- Maintain SCCM Corporate Build and Software Deployments
- Ensure Windows Updates/Security Updates/Office updates are regularly applied to Alpha/Beta/NY office.
- Administration and support of Windows 10 devices
- Administration and support of mobile devices.
- Administration and support of Video Conference and IP Telephony Services
- Administration and support email services
- Administration and support of LAN, WAN and Internet Systems.
- Support to remote users.
- Escalate to 3rd level support where necessary.
- Provide training in the use of company software and hardware.
Sys Ad uplift
- Advanced administration of Active Directory Services. DNS, DHCP, DFS and Namespaces, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Basic administration of VMware
- Support of email delivery via Mimecast archive/security services
- Administration and support of O365
- Escalation of problems to 3rd party vendors
- Previous Service Desk experience.
- Good Experience of administering Active Directory
- Proven experience of building, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Experience of supporting Office 2013/2016/365 applications.
- Experience of supporting Outlook in an Exchange environment
- Experience of supporting IP desk phone telephony
- Proven interpersonal skills with VIP staff.
- CCNA Switch and Routing skills
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Experience of MS SCCM 2012
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Windows Server 2016
- Azure platform
- O365 usage and administration
- Understanding of Mobile device management
SYS AD UPLIFT
- Understanding and experience of Powershell
- Understanding of backup models
- Basic experience of Citrix
- Basic to intermediate experience of VMware version 6 and above