- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 25 oct. 17 2017-10-25
Synechron is looking to hire Senior Solr Developer to implement automated techniques and processes for the bulk and real time indexing in Apache Solr
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Implement automated techniques and processes for the bulk and real time indexing in Apache Solr of large-scale data sets
- Design and implement Solr build for generating indexes against structured and semi structured data
- Hands-on experience with Solr search technology with strong experience in Core Java
- Hands-on experience in writing services using JAVA
- Strong understanding of SQL/NoSQL database
- Experience in Big Data development with excellent understanding, analyzing the data/platform