- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17
Sr. Associate- Account Management
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisGoals are to promote positive relationships, proactively service, retain and grow revenues for a portfolio of MIS issuers. Individual must have the ability to represent the Commercial Group in a professional manner in account management efforts for new and existing Structured Finance Issuers.
• Maintain primary responsibility for a complex and diverse portfolio of existing issuers; exercise independent judgment in
client interactions, including negotiations on price and contract terms.
• Annually develop and execute account management plans for selected strategic issuers
• Must be proficient and knowledgeable on the range of Moody's products, services, and pricing constructs to provide
customized solutions to issuers in a manner that exceeds service level expectations and maximizes cross-selling
• Portfolio oversight and control of the application process including sending and tracking through receipt and billing.
(Extensive and detailed follow-up required).
• Travel may be required on an ad hoc basis to meet with existing and potential new issuers.
• Prepare and deliver presentations and lead issuer calls/visits as warranted to enhance account relationships and further
• Work closely with the analytic teams (LOBs) to ensure a high service level in delivering Moody's products and services,
while avoiding any specific fee discussions.
• Exercise discretion/judgment to advocate on behalf of customers for reasonable non-analytical requests and
communicate concerns to management as needed.
• When necessary, prepare and obtain approvals from senior management for approval of pricing exception and creatively
propose alternative pricing structures for unique deals.
• Exercise authority to provide pricing exception, cancel and adjust invoice approval as it pertains to fee negotiations and
the nature of doing business.
• Cooperate with Billing Department to facilitate timely distribution of invoices.
• Partner with Collections Team, when requested, to resolve any outstanding issues in order to expedite payment of
• Provide weekly updates to management of pending transactions.
• Work closely with and be supportive of the broader US Commercial Team.
• Work with the Pricing Team to actively engage in the annual strategic pricing initiatives to ensure monetization of the
value of Moody's ratings, and consider customer feedback. Notify issuers of annual fee revisions.
• Actively research issuer and market relevant news/activities.
• Participate in various ongoing and ad hoc projects as necessary
Moody's Investor's Services - Relationship Management
• Bachelors degree required?.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in the finance industry.
• Knowledge of Structured Finance is ideal.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self starter with strong time management skills and an ability to effectively meet tight deadlines for multiple projects,
requiring continuous follow-up.
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong IT skills including MS office, and advanced Excel skills preferred; prior working knowledge of Sales Force is an
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.