Sr. Group Manager, Strategic Planning
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
Sr. Group Manager, Strategic Planning
Head of Process and Governance, Technology Strategic Planning
- Define the process, governance and routines required to create and maintain BNYM's Master Plan that aligns with the business and the Enterprise.
- Develop a process - Monitoring IT and Business performance against Master Plan and report out process.
- Identify appropriate internal benchmarking metrics for planning purposes.
- Prepare for internal and external reviews (Audit, Compliance, Exam Management).
- Work with Risk and Controls to identify potential regulatory impact on Master Plan and ensure regulatory spend is strategic.
- Manages multiple teams involved with the planning, analysis, delivery and integration of systems and business development projects within a business unit.
- Leads strategic planning process milestones and deliverables for a business unit.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilizes this knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better technology solutions that support and drive business decisions.
- Provides strategic input to the executive management team for the technology direction of the business unit.
- Provides thought leadership in areas of expertise and experience, and catalyzes decisions and actions against these priorities.
- Understands the strategic direction of the enterprise, assigned business unit, and the supporting IT systems and architectures.
- Sets strategic objectives and goals, working closely with the business unit to gain buy-in and support for growth objectives and recommendations.
- Manages multiple strategic planning teams.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 12+ years of related experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45324
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Office of the CIO-HR06033
Requisition Number: 1812078