Sr. Product Consultant
Job Description The Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Services team is responsible for providing business advisory and software implementation services around the Moody's Analytics CAO software suite. This member will be a key part of the North American team responsible for guiding our clients to implement software solutions utilizing best practices in credit assessment and origination and risk management.
• Be part of the regional team of Moody's Analytics' capabilities in the ERS-CAO area.
• Act in a client-facing capacity, responsible for ensuring client projects are delivered successfully
• Deliver functional trainings to clients, lead client workshops and internal trainings
• Provide hands-on thought leadership on business and technical issues related to credit risk evaluation and credit origination, including business processes, with a regional focus; identify topics of interest, provide ideas and input and harvest ideas from prior projects
• Deliver high quality content to internal and external clients
• Develop quality deliverables and related materials for requirements gathering and solution designs for internal and external sign-offs
• Collaborate with colleagues in engineering, product management and quality assurance
• Knowledge transfer banking and advisory expertise to the CAO team
• Provide coaching and mentorship to junior team on client interactions, and work to proactively resolve client issues
• Contribute to business development efforts and activities, such as meeting with prospective clients to share experience and recommend implementation solutions as part of determining client requirements and project scope
Education and Experience:
• Extensive relevant professional experience, preferably in a banking or other financial institution and with relevant experience in software implementation projects.
• Track record of successful large scale project implementation or management, preferably within a commercial banking or capital markets environment
• Business process improvement experience
• Familiarity with credit risk assessment and origination techniques
• Experience in managing the lifecycle of consulting projects
• Minimum MBA, MA or MS degree
• Must be flexible with travel, with the potential for international travel
• Good written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships
• Experienced in mentoring and supporting other members of the team
• Ability to assist team members with development and learning
• Excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active attitude with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to take control and self-govern ongoing self-development
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in another languages highly beneficial
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.