Sr Product Engineer
JobDescription : Job Description:
S&P Global Ratings is looking for an experienced Programmer to join Analytic Tools Engineering team within Ratings Technology, a team of technology professionals who define and execute the data roadmap for S&P Global Ratings. The successful candidate will participate in the design and build of S&P Ratings cloud based Ratings Analytics platform. The Team
You will be an expert contributor and part of the S&P Global Rating Analytical Tools Engineering Team. This team, has a broad and expert knowledge on Ratings Analytics across all asset classes spanning SF, C&G and PF divisions. The team has a diverse experience in technology stacks and architectural patterns, fosters knowledge sharing and collaboration that results in a unified strategy. All Engineering team members provide leadership, innovation, timely delivery, and the ability to articulate business value. Be a part of a unique opportunity to build and evolve S&P Ratings next gen analytics platform. Our Hiring Manager Says
If you are an individual that brings demonstrated experience of delivering strategy projects using latest cloud based, J2EE & Containerization technologies, this is an excellent opportunity. I am looking for someone with sound technical knowledge, can be hands-on, worked on transformational initiatives, and can drive results. Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Design and develop efficient engineering and data pipelines for analytics platform to determine insights into revenue and power products across the organization
- Work closely with Project Management and Product Management to develop various features
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of design and implementation of Analytics platform with modern AWS cloud technologies & J2EE technologies.
- Build and maintain an environment for speed, accuracy, consistency and 'up' time
- Partner with Architecture and Data organization to ensure best use of standards for the key data domains and use cases
- Be in tune with emerging trends and participate in evaluation of new technologies
- Ensure compliance through the adoption of enterprise standards and promotion of best practice / guiding principles aligned with organization standards
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack J2EE engineer, building integrated and automated solutions.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with implementing Micro Services, REST API & Messaging.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with implementing containers and Container Management (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Expert managing AWS services (EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, VPC, cloudwatch, Lambda) in a multi account production environment
- Experience With Machine Learning Libraries and Frameworks (TensorFlow , MLlib) is an added advantage
- Exposure to R & Python is a Plus
- Experience with development frameworks and methodologies i.e. 12-Factor App Methodology
- Expert knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally.
- Monitors industry trends and directions; develops and presents substantive technical recommendations to senior management
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both IT and business partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Financial services industry experience