Supplier Lifecycle Management Representative - Contract
The Supplier Life Cycle Management team is a part of the Bloomberg Procure to pay department. Our team is based in New York with regional presence for Global support. We are responsible for the end to end process for all vendor setup, enablement of e-Invoicing solutions as well as providing governance to vendor onboarding requirements while maintaining risk and controls compliance. In addition we have data ownership responsibilities over SAP vendor management domain as well as providing expertise in compliance and policy enforcement. We are dedicated to supporting all business areas and key stakeholders across the company. We are looking for a motivated, proactive, self-starting, analytical, problem solver to join our fast paced environment. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Assist with the data clean-up of a Supplier Relationship Management program
- Analyze large vendor data and identify potential issues and compare several datasets
- Identify data consolidation opportunities
- Review certification documentation as well as tax related required documents
- Understand the importance of operational control and are able to execute effectively
- Guide potential suppliers through cross-functional processes and on-boarding requirements
- Manage all vendor related inquires effectively and adhere to departmental KPIs/SLAs
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all our business stakeholders (i.e. vendors, end users
We'd love to see:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (internships acceptable) managing large data sets including data analysis and clean up
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Very detail oriented with an understanding of this roles' exposure and impact
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver under aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication skills including business writing and presentation skills
- Professional presence to interface with corporate decision makers
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive, hands-on, can-do attitude
Does this sound like you?
- Knowledge of AP processes
- Exposure to or experience with SAP/Ariba
- Customer Service experience
- Operational experience
- Vendor Risk Management experience
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.