TS- Channels Program Manager - Global Channel Services – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. We are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the worl d.
The Global Channels Services team is responsible for global oversight and governance of the Channel Suite of Products to uphold the highest standards safeguarding the Channels while supporting Clients' cash management needs. As guardians of the Channel, the team is a central point of contact for Technology Investment planning, Data & Analytics, Platform Stability, Risk, Audit & Controls, and Channel Pricing and Billing. Key drivers to success are the effective management of technology investments, disciplines and controls used for business readiness, process and procedures, and change management plans for Release and Client Event Management. This includes creation of business plans, action plans, contributing to internal and external communication strategies and content.
The Channels Program Manager will require global leadership, strong program execution management, as well as an understanding of the challenges and obstacles to overcome within the regions we partner with. The candidate will lead and grow the framework for channel governance for investment planning, tracking & monitoring, maintaining robust controls, risk & reputation management, provide consultation to integrating product and services, execute seamlessly on client release and events for an exceptional client experience. Position Description
- Achieves effective partnership across organizational boundaries including collaboration with product and technology groups, business/technology control, regions, lines of businesses, billing, legal, risk and compliance, to insure the Channels maintain the strongest guardrails while remaining the best transaction banking experience around the globe
- Builds awareness and engagement with internal partners to understand and address the impacts of the changes associated with the Channel Products including new processes, tools, controls, communications and training.
- Develops processes and procedures to identify and correct gaps with efficient and innovate approaches
- Creates metrics to measure the impact and effectiveness of investments in new products or enhancements of existing products
- Collaborates with Change Management, the various lines of businesses, regions, sales, service, implementations to manage communications, collateral, and coordination of training
- Manage the technology investment and prioritization process; develop governance framework to track and monitor allocated budget via YTD analysis, changes to book of work and timely delivery of milestones
- Develop book of work in partnership with global, regional and functional partners to align with overall strategy and objectives
- Identify, track and monitor KPIs (e.g. revenue, cost saves/avoidance, client experience benefit) for key initiatives
- Create and lead monthly reviews of key initiatives with product and functional partners (Service, Sales, Implementations, Technology)
- Drive/support key cross-product initiatives & strategic projects across Platform Stability, Client Events, Risk & Control, Data and Analytics
- Project Management of initiatives to execute the identified remediation solutions from start to finish
- 7 years in a Financial Services firm Project Management experience
- Superior oral and written communications, analytical, presentation and influencing skills. Ability to translate tech speak into client/business friendly terms.
- Strategic and visionary thinker; ability to work with senior leaders
- Oriented towards execution, and can execute through ambiguous situations.
- High level of energy and integrity, appropriately advocating for the Channels and Clients while demonstrating respect for a diversity of opinions and styles;
- Not afraid of accountability and responsibility.
- Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results driven
- Passion for analysis to get to the root of a problem to help drive the solution with a strong interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest industry standards for online & mobile technology and industry standards.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to quickly and smoothly change direction based upon stakeholder or management direction, while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure.
- Periodic travel is required.