- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
TTS NA Project Manager/PMO
TTS NA Project Manager/PMO
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18050855
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Treasury and Trade Solutions North America In Business Control is seeking a qualified seasoned professional to join a high performing team to work on complex, strategic initiatives within the TTS business that are multi-product / multi-disciplinary in nature (e.g. regulatory change, product development, internal partnerships, etc.). Ideal candidate is a confident individual with knowledge and understanding of the Treasury/ Cash Management business, exposure to corporate treasury environment, exposure to ICG Legal, Risk and Compliance governance requirements, structured thought process, analytical mind-set, excellent communication skills and leadership qualities who can maneuver a complex organization and through persistence, successfully drive highly visible global projects for platinum profile clients.
Key responsibilities for this individual include (but are not limited to):
• Establish the Treasury and Trade Solutions North America Project Management Office - to identify and provide project management resources for highly complex and transformative projects.
• Establish curriculum and toolkit for self-service project management approach for smaller initiatives.
• Increase Senior Management visibility over all in flight initiatives via reporting including status reports/trackers, executive summaries and steering committee decks. Be able to effectively deliver the key message around the project updates/risks to business and senior leaders
• Partner with Regional and Global Product Management to ensure sufficient funding to achieve project goals (e.g. technology budget-related).
• Ensure risk and control commercialization deliverables are completed, documented and approved.
• Establishing appropriate governance model for transformative projects involving multiple teams within Treasury and Trade Solutions and Citigroup enterprise.
• Orchestrating the execution of the project plan across multiple leads, implementers, vendors, and consultants in different groups such as Operations, Technology, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Product, Sales and many others in multiple geographical locations
• Act as key project manager and single point of contact for the coordination and successful delivery of key projects. Overseeing the execution and completion of the various work streams of the project across the globe.
• Identifying and forming strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Obtaining agreement and signoffs on all objectives and milestones with the stakeholders
• Creating metrics and monitoring/reporting project status on a regular basis. Abstracting the key details and business relevance to make the updates meaningful for a wide range of audience including senior executives
• Managing scope through change control process. Being flexible while setting clear expectations after careful analysis of the scope change
• Diligently creating and managing relevant document repository ranging from Communication Plan, SOW/PID, Project Charter, Project Plan, Risk Register, Issue Log, Status Trackers and various other PM artefacts to provide clear communication, transparency and updates to the extended project team
• Ensuring effective transition from development to commercialization.
• Exposure to product commercialization
• Exposure to regulatory environment
• People Management and Leadership
• Senior Exposure within the Bank & Executive Communication
• 8+ years of project management a MUST with prior independent leadership of large projects with executive visibility
• Familiarity with multiple product development rubrics (Waterfall, Agile, Lean)
• Cash management product experience
• Familiarity with bank regulatory and governance environments
• Experience assessing impact of external factors and effective change across a multidisciplinary set of stakeholders.
• Proven track record of consistently strong performance and excellent project delivery
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, VISIO, SharePoint and other workplace productivity tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Strong Influential skills to manage virtual teams
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop strong partnerships with other teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to navigate and control project trade-offs between critical requirements and incremental requirements to arrive at minimally viable solutions that meet client and regulatory needs.
• Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the organization
• Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred.
• PMP certification.
• Certification in Agile, Waterfall and Lean methodologies
• CTP designation highly desired.