- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
TTS Payment Insights Product Development Manager, Director
TTS Payment Insights Product Development Manager, Director
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19004290
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a key pillar of the transformation of the Payment and Receivables business in TTS, launch new products and interact and build relationships with, clients, SWIFT, the banking industry, and a diverse functional and regional team. The incumbent will drive the strategy, and to do so will be accountable to finalize requirements, define priorities, lead pilot discussions with clients, plan and execute commercialization, represent Citi in SWIFT forums, and be the key evangelist of the solution.
The Payments Insight Product Development manager will report to the Global Payments and Receivables Product Development Head.
• The position will lead execution of the strategy to improve transaction visibility/accessibility to multiple constituents enabling access to transactional information and providing the ability to report, analyse and act on such information.
• Will work with all functional teams within TTS such as Channel and Enterprise Services, Client Experience, Client Delivery, Operations, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Legal and Compliance, and the regional/country partners from N.A., Asia, EMEA and Latam
• Work with key pilot clients to co-create the key features of the solution
• Collaborate with SWIFT in the further influencing, development and execution of the GPI industry wide strategy and will represent Citi in SWIFT technical discussions about the GPI strategy.
• The role should lead to work with TTS Data Scientists in the Innovation Lab and with other internal stakeholders to formulate strategies for use of machine learning and data analytics techniques that provide insights into further use of the data to reduce inquiries, eliminate friction for clients, and in general provide sales and service opportunities
• Provide a globally consistent and comprehensive solution for regulatory reporting, client reporting and internal reporting using a common data source
• Create, refine, and execute on business requirements to deliver an industry strength/robust solution in response to client cash management needs, internal needs, and those of external stakeholders
• Work to become SME on all aspects of the payment lifecycle and client actions, exception management, and initiatives to reduce exceptions, and provide agility to clients and Citi to manage exceptions
• Work with global and regional payment/receivables, account management, liquidity, channel and enterprise, SWIFT, Service, technology processor teams to meet the goals of internal stakeholders, while delivering cohesive client experience
• Lead discussions with pilot clients as the solution is developed. Present the solution in client forums
• Lead discussions with SWIFT regarding the solution is built to leverage GPI, and influences SWIFT in the future direction of GPI
• Define with service partners the commercialization strategy, including communication to stakeholders and clients.
• Experience in leading a transformational program that is central to the business's strategy.
• Exposure and Visibility with senior management as well as local, regional and global stakeholders across product, compliance, legal, operations and technology amongst others.
• Opportunity to develop an industry leading solution
Knowledge / Experience
• 10+ years in senior positions in Payments/Receivables roles, with significant exposure to cross border payments
• Familiarity with key industry infrastructure including SWIFT, CHIPS, Fedwire, EBA, Target 2, CHAPS, etc.
• Prior technology or technology focused product development or management experience
• Conversant with new technology: Big Data, APIs/microservices. Although significant familiarity with technology is expected, the role is not to use the knowledge in specific ways, but to leverage that knowledge to understand program dependencies, and help bring relevant stakeholders to resolve issues, and to explain in business language any issues that require escalation, and resolution by senior executives.
• Ability to understand and dissect processes into core components so they can be analyzed assessed in terms of criticality to the program.
• Excellent communications skills to seniors, to clients, to industry peers.
• Proven leadership ability to influence and coordinate multiple global stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are paramount. Ability to present at the executive level
• Ability to operate at different levels: to analyze issues, synthesize them. Develop themes. Understand risks, translate lessons learned into actions.
• Bachelor's in a STEM discipline