Technology Vendor Management Specialist
New York | Stamford
Point72 A Career with Point72's Technology Group
Our Technology department employs 140+ people and delivers all technology solutions used within the firm. We are looking for extraordinarily bright, articulate and dedicated computer science or information systems professionals to join our team. If you want to join a world-class investment management organization that operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rewards talent with recognition and increased responsibility, then this is the right opportunity. Our team seeks individuals that are highly proficient in their respective technology platform, articulate, solution driven, client focused and proactive in building their technology skills.
What you'll do
- Innovation & Excellence: A successful team member has excellent broad technical and problem-solving skills including the ability to innovate, drive change, and can quickly adapt to changing processes, priorities, languages, and ideas.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Our work is truthful, direct and unbiased. We protect sensitive and confidential information and exercise discretion in all aspects of our work.
- Courage: we are not afraid to fail. We accomplish difficult and high-stakes tasks in an environment with a high degree of uncertainty. We will sometimes be wrong, but we will always learn from our mistakes and improve.
- Curiosity: we always ask "why?" We don't accept the first answer or the easy answer; we strive for understanding. We do not report information; we provide insight and analysis by putting information into context. We solve puzzles even when we don't have all the pieces.
- Create and implement a vendor lifecycle process to be utilized globally across all of Technology
- Develop and maintain relationships with IT preferred vendors
- Create and manage a vendor contract calendar, maintaining contracts and ensuring decisions are made before expiration to renew or terminate
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders including Technology, Legal and Compliance
- Draft, review and redline contracts, engaging legal to finalize contracts
- Ensure that technology vendors adhere to vendor risk management process of the firm
We take care of our people
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 10+ years procurement experience
- 10+ years creating processes and iterating on those processes over time
- 10+ years experience collaborating and communicating with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience working in a technology organization a plus
- Experience working in financial services a plus
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Fully-paid health care benefits
- Generous parental and family leave policies
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent. We're inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here .
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.