Thycotic Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
leverage Deloitte's IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion in "digital identities." Work you'll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Senior Consultant, you will:
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Understand complex business and information technology management processes
• Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
• Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Thycotic products in client environments.
• Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
• Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
• Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
• Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. The team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications
- 3+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 3+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of Thycotic in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- 2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFASCAR0019