Trade Analyst– Trading New York
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Norges Bank Investment Management
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totaling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and result-oriented trade analyst to join our trading desk in New York. The trading team is responsible for all Equity and Fixed Income trade execution for Norges Bank Investment Management s internal investment portfolios.
The role will support both asset classes and report to Global Head of Trading. You will be part of a team of experienced traders and will be working closely with our trading analysts, portfolio analysts and Investment Administration teams.
The position is located in New York. Some travel may be expected.
• Working closely with middle-office and assist with trade breaks
• Collecting daily trading- and market-colour and aggregate for internal consumption
• Monitoring and distributing details on Primary and Secondary offerings from Capital Markets and manage internal interest across the firm
• Assisting with management of restricted currencies
• Preparing and analysing reports for the trading desk
• Working with traders and trade cost analysts to streamline internal and external communication in secondary markets
• Identifying and automatize inefficiencies
• Master’s degree or Bachelor in the Financial field with strong academic records
• Good analytical skills with some knowledge in or around financial markets through education or experience
• Ideally this role is suited to someone with no work experience and recently graduated, salary will reflect this.
• Experience with programming languages
• High level of integrity and ambition to excel in contribution to the best overall solutions and results for NBIM
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
• International experience will be viewed favourably
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer an international and fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees
Norges Bank Investment Management, does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Head of Americas Trading:
Head of Americas Trading - Equity
Head of Americas Trading – Fixed Income
Please note we can only accept applications made via the recruitment portal. www.nbim.no.
Deadline for application is 14th of January 2018.
CV screening w/c 15th of Jan 2018
No Agencies please