Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Trade Finance Relationship Manager within an International Bank located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires at least 4+ years Trade Finance/Relationship Management experience at an International Corporate Bank with knowledge of US Trade Finance / Letters of Credit. This role will be working initially on rotation in the midtown office and remotely from home, and then will be full time in the office after the pandemic is over.
- Source new business through the analysis of client requirements, appropriate marketing efforts and the structuring and implementation of solutions.
- Provide high-quality account administration for maintenance & enhancement of relationships with existing accounts.
- Origination, structuring and end to end delivery of the trade finance solutions, including letters of credit, documentary collection, standby letters of credit/guarantees, export-import financing, supply chain financing, and other trade-related products and services
- Commercial lending for Franchisee and diaspora banking
- Achieve established annual sales targets including revenue, trade asset book and acquisition of new trade finance and commercial banking accounts
- Manage existing relationships with the corporate and commercial clients by providing continuous support on the existing portfolio
- Collaborate with internal and external stake holders and business partners to generate incremental trade finance revenues and gain market share
- Maintain strong relationship based selling skills, client relationship management, and networking skills.
- Exercise sound credit judgment to generate high-quality trade and commercial loans through sales focused strategy for both corporate risk and bank line business.
- Conduct market analysis and implement new products & programs to effectively develop and acquire new trade finance business
- Working with various internal departments and ensure customer enquiries, concerns and complaints are timely resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure high service standards are maintained, including meeting expected turnaround times
- Adhering to regulatory and internal Bank requirements including anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing and compliance criteria, while being cognizant of local regulatory parameters
- Completing loan and security documentations and disbursement including getting necessary approvals for effecting disbursement
- Minimum 4+ years of Trade Finance/Relationship Management experience at an International Corporate Bank
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of US Trade Finance / Letters of Credit.
- Strong communication skills to build new relationships in the Corporate Banking space.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required; advanced degree a plus (e.g., JD, MBA).
The Trade Finance Relationship Manager role is located in midtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, however the initial range is $90-110k base plus 25-30% target bonus, and fully paid health benefits by the bank. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**