- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury's Cash Management team at Moody's. As a member of the team, the Treasury Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
Bank Account Administration
- Opening/amending/closing bank accounts including managing signatories on those accounts
- Developing and maintaining a centralized repository of global bank account documentation
- Recording global signatories for all bank accounts in the TMS (treasury management system, currently Reval)
- Addressing banks' KYC (know your customer) inquiries as received. This includes, but is not limited to, information regarding Moody's entities, legal entity structure, signatory identification documents and other data as requested
- Providing Moody's banks with necessary documentation to on-board payment approvers in the banking system
- Coordinating with Legal to ensure banking resolutions for all entities have been passed and are updated as organizational changes occur
Additional Support Functions
- Obtaining and forwarding documentation/statements to Accounting, Internal Audit and external auditors, as requested
- Responding to ad-hoc AML (anti-money laundering) and sanction screening inquiries, both on Moody's entity level or on the transactional level (client receipts and outgoing payments)
- Treasury-related recordkeeping for Treasury Shares Custodial accounts, Pension Accounts and Rabbi Trust Accounts
- Logging and depositing checks
- Tracking account analysis and bank fees; archiving statements and forwarding them to service provider for review
- Miscellaneous tasks such as mail handling, preparation of letters to the banks
The Moody's Treasury team provides effective and efficient Global Treasury services operating within a secure and risk-aware environment while partnering with the business and external parties to enable Moody's to achieve its objectives. The Treasury team meets its mission by managing risk and enhancing returns by obtaining optimal external financing and investment returns on excess cash. The team designs and implements a best in class banking infrastructure enabled by technology.
- Experience with in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with TMS a plus; some understanding of and/or background in finance and accounting; analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; interpersonal skills; ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity
- Ability to work as part of team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.