UI/UX Product Owner
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 14 déc. 18
UI/UX Product Owner
We are looking for a Product Owner with expertise in financial and/or retail facing UI/UX. This role will engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure engineering teams are working on stories that create an excellent end user experience. The ideal candidate will be one with prior product management experience, preferably from a digital financial services or retail environment, specifically focused on UI/UX design and tech, who can lead by example, communicate in terms of value, and identify aggregate feature sets that progress design, technical, and business goals.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Specific experience with UI/UX, usage analytics, A/B testing, personalization, in a Product capacity, is critical to this role.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (cross-functional teams, designers, sales, business partners, management) during the visioning and concepting phase of a project.
- Assess value, prioritize and write stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate business and technical requirements into user and technical stories for Engineering scrum teams to implement.
- Create and maintain the Product backlog.
- Attend sprint planning meetings.
- Present on product and component progress to stakeholders and leadership.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Scrum and Agile
- Minimum 2 years Product Owner / Product Development experience working with a team to deliver software in an enterprise environment
- Minimum 2 years working with UI/UX in both a technical and design-focused manner to deliver software in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of relevant agile metrics and charts (e.g. burndown, velocity, burnup, CFD) and ability to interpret them in conjunction with release planning
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD methodologies, as well as more structured release methodologies, and the ability to know when to use which
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret internal business and technical needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proven verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to customers, managers and colleagues
- Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Digital sectors strongly preferred
- Experience with lean product design a plus
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.