- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
USD Clearing and CLS Third Party Services Product Manager
USD Clearing and CLS Third Party Services Product Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18067026
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The USD Clearing and CLS Third Party Services Product Manager will join the Financial Institutions Payments product team in New York and will have full Products ownership of CLS Third Party Services offering. In addition the role will have responsibility for multiple work streams and projects within core USD Clearing space.
Global Payments is a key strength and differentiate for Citi. The Global Payments business intermediates and processes flows generated by Corporate, Banks & Financial Institutions and Governments. Overall size of this market is estimated at $40-50 billion in revenues with Citi accounting for ~$2 billion and market share of ~4-5%.
Clearing & FI (Financial Institutions) Payments Product is one of the key components of the aforementioned, wider Global Payments business. It focuses on core payment services to our Financial Institution clients for the clearing of their treasury and commercial payments globally. The business objective is to maximize the penetration of our FI clients'" wallets" constituting of payment flows in major clearing currencies and in cross-border payments, while building new product capabilities to capture flows vie new infrastructures and businesses models (e.g. SWIFT gpi, FinTech partnerships). Citigroup is uniquely positioned by way of our global capabilities and geographic reach to exploit this opportunity.
We are currently looking to fill a role with dual responsibilities a USD Clearing and CLS Third Party Services Product Manager within FI Payments team. The role will have full Products ownership of CLS Third Party Services offering and, in addition, it will have responsibility for multiple work streams and projects within core USD Clearing space.
CLS Third Party Services is one of the most complex offerings within FI Payments space operating in an scrutinized environment subject to substantially above average regulatory and reputation risk. CLS Third Party Prod Manager will therefore be responsible for supporting critical and frequent engagement/discussions with various regulators focused on this systemic service collaborating with Risk/Legal/Compliance and other partners at the most senior level within Citi's Treasury and Trade Services organization.
Due to highly complex nature of the service the Product Manager in this role will also frequently engaged in client conversations often going beyond standard queries. Another critical part of the role is management of relationship with the CLS Bank as an FMU from a TTS perspective including strategic alignment of development objectives.
USD Clearing - the other of the two key areas of responsibilities of the person in this role - is the flagship product within the Clearing and FI Payments business contributing to the businesses growth through selective market share capture and a very strong track record in delivering revenue growth year on year. Our USD Clearing offering is a truly global product with clients in over 100 countries and a global operating model to support customers and efficient processing across all time zones.
In order to deliver on the key strategic and tactical objectives of USD Clearing the person in this role will work very closely with
client relationship and sales teams in growing the new business pipeline and closing deals, and operations and technology partners in identification and validation of new product development/optimization opportunities.
- Manage relationship and alignment of strategic objectives
- Define and execute strategic objectives in context of evolving business landscape
- Develop and enhance product offerings from capabilities through client experience to address leveraging and addressing emerging infrastructures (e.g. ISO20022) and practices (SWIFT gpi)
- Drive pricing strategic reengineering and execute re-pricing to execute on wider market strategy
- Create thought leadership content for clients and internal partners
- Identify and drive margin initiatives
- Understand and proactively manages risk and compliance in respective area of responsibility.
- Support client pitches and proposal management
This broad role will provide the prospective candidate with an excellent opportunity to work at the heart of one of the most significant and visible Payments products, offered to our Financial Institution clients by the TTS business. This key role will give the candidate exposure to a globally managed product with supporting functions and key partners at all level of organization (global/regional/local), and clients across all geographies operating in a truly cross-border minded manner.
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of Payments experience with at least 5 years in Product Management or Market Management role
- Understanding of evolving Payments infrastructures landscape (SWIFT gpi, ISO20022, CLS Net)
- Understanding and experience in product development applying LEAN project management and microservices architectures would be a plus
- Experience in working in CLS and or USD Clearing space would be a plus
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and has the drive to succeed. Dedication to the timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Strong project management background and proven track-record of managing cross-functional projects
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to influence others
- Ability to navigate complex global organization, and work with/lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Detail oriented individual with excellent analytical skills combined with passion for process and number analysis
- Business focused with ability to think strategically
- Strong financial & analytical skills to understand & tackle the challenges of payments business
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to influence people
- Good project management skills to deliver results
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Leadership Skills
- Undergraduate degree required (Science, Business, Economics or Finance preferred), MBA preferred