User Experience and Market Researcher
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is looking for a solid practitioner with an user experience and market research background. This role requires expert knowledge in applying methodologies to look across and within product sets to understand user attitudes and behaviors. This candidate will contribute to the user experience of the company's Global Technology portfolio of products and services by providing user insights through research initiatives; and will have to thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a product and service engagement.
- Execute the end-to endresearch initiative, such as script development, recruitment, facilitation ornotetaking, data analysis and report presentation
- Independently collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders to understand business objectives
- Create research plans defining project goal, stakeholders, target segments and recommended research methodology
- Build and maintain a research roadmap and a regular cadence of capturing user data
- Execute the end-to end research initiative, such as script development, recruitment, facilitation or notetaking, data analysis and report presentation
- Formulate sound survey questions and construct surveys using internal survey tools
- Communicate effectively at facilitating moderated studies, including focus groups, usability tests and contextual interviews
- Develop data driven Personas, evolving our employee personas over time and provide recommendations based on findings
- Construct Journey and Empathy maps
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data from research studies
- Create reports with recommendations and present to stakeholders
- Proficiency in survey creation tools such as Qualtrics and ConfirmIt
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- At least 7 years hands on research experience in product development
- Proven hands on experience in all research methodologies (Focus Groups, Interviews, Usability Testing, Surveys, Heuristic Evaluation, Persona Development)
- Planning and conducting focus groups
- Writing questionnaires, understanding and analyzing scales and data
- Developing data driven personas
- Planning and conducting usability tests
- Conducting one-on-one interviews
- Designing card sort studies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams across the globe
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Factors Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Industrial Design, Statistics
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.