- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisWe are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join the Methodology Framework Group-Structured Finance within the Methodology Development Group (MDG).
As a senior member of the team, the VP-Analyst will serve as analytical lead on a range of analytical projects relating to rating methodology covering Structured Finance asset classes and regions.
This role requires a strong academic background with substantial experience in structured finance, credit risk, or quantitative analysis. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong communication, analytical and organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail and enjoy working in a collaborative and international team environment.
This VP-Analyst position provides a unique opportunity to get involved in rating methodology development.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of rating methodologies used by the Structured Finance Group
- Lead projects ensuring timely completion and effective execution.
- Support senior members of the team with complex projects Collect and analyze asset class related data
- Regularly work with modelling tools or models and run sensitivity analysis
- Draft presentations and support documentation
- Coordinate with other members of MDG, Structured Finance Group, Ratings Process Oversight Group, Rating Model Group and the Methodology Review Group
- Assist with ad-hoc quantitative or analytical tasks
Required Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in listed or related fields with a substantial number of years of relevant job experience, in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering or related quantitative field and relevant job experience
- Experience must include conducting structured finance transaction analysis and risk analysis
- Experience with cash flow and simulation models using Excel and VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and highest ethical standards
- Capable of developing independent opinions and defending own views
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Preferred Preferred Qualifications
- SQL knowledge desirable
- Master degree would be ideal to have but not required
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.