- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 sept. 17
VP-Transformation Office Project Manager
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisMoody's Information Technology (MIT) is in the middle of a multi-year, multi-program, large scale IT transformation to enable a multi-year business transformation effort with a $250-300M technology investment. An IT Transformation Office has been set up to provide cross-program management services t o enable, support and drive successful and high quality delivery of business value within the Strategic Roadmap Programs in collaboration with the Business Transformation Program through consistency and alignment.
The scope of the VP- Transformation Office Project Manager's role include:
- Project management role charged with proactively identifying, tracking, and driving program delivery milestones, inter-dependencies and risks mitigations, and drive the mitigation of risks to positively enable the delivery of the Roadmap programs.
- Provide innovative and alternative solutions to risks and issues associated with complex fast moving projects while ensuring that business benefit is maximized
- Facilitate risks & issues mitigation management associated with internal and external delivery partners through monitoring and governance of delivery progress.
- Enable the Transformation Programs with tools and information to facilitate program management activities to efficiently drive consistency and alignment across the programs.
- Support Roadmap project managers in effective and timely remediation and management of RAID logs and cross program dependency management.
- Drive the delivery via a matrix operating model for both infrastructure services and application teams to ensure successful delivery of the Transformation Program
- Partner with program leads and various technical stakeholders to drive delivery of integrated application release activities
- Establish and maintain a regular meeting cadence for program reviews, PDLC tollgate reviews, and prioritization/escalation discussions.
- Facilitate technical dependencies identification and resolution of conflicts working with multiple applications project teams
- Ensure engagement and periodic progress reviews in conjunction with key business and technology stakeholders
- Drive technical program / project management responsibilities within the scope of transformation office that may include planning and support for application decommissioning, integrated application releases and environment usage governance
- Implement and continuously guide a standard framework for program reporting, KPI metrics, risks and issues tracking, and alignment of communications to ensure that the program is in line with our strategic goals and business benefit delivery.
- Leverage existing framework and teams within MCO (i.e. Sourcing, Finance, PDLC, Planning & Governance, Corporate Comms) where there is synergy.
- Collaborate in areas of potential process improvement with extended team members and organizational leadership
- Ensure regular tracking of project plans, forecasts, risk mitigation and status reports is maintained during the software development life-cycle nd track development against deliverable dates
- Ensure that all project artifacts conform to the PDLC standards and meets the business and operational requirements such that the project can be handed over to the appropriate support teams both internally and where undertaken by outsource partners
Moody's Information Technology
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Degree (or equivalent work experience) in related discipline.
- Significant experience in all technology-related activity, identifying scenarios, evaluating opportunities and articulating the risks and benefits.
- Proven track record in delivering multiple interdependent technology projects that satisfy business needs & meet aggressive timescales, whilst ensuring that high levels of quality are maintained.
- Knowledge of a formal project management methodology (eg. PMI, Prince 2, etc.) and/or the Technology SDLC/PDLC Process, project planning tools (eg. MSProject) and project change strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and comfortable facilitating and presenting to groups
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Significant experience in all technology program / project management activities including management of multiple parallel systems' development and testing, along with evaluating opportunities and articulating the risks and benefits that may impact a large technology program
- Extensive experience in governance of identifying technical dependencies and other pre-Go Live planning activities taking into account enterprise wide global deployment of multiple applications in a specific release timeframe
- Subject matter knowledge of technical program/ project management knowledge a plus - i.e. technical readiness to support major technology program, integration testing, performance testing, disaster recovery testing, data migration and QA testing.
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience managing a Program Management Office and/or new product/technology introductions is strongly preferred
KEY PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Performance Intelligence - Know and understand the specific environment and the challenges faced in the role. Perform consistently at the highest level and utilize personal strengths, identify and use best practices.
- Articulate - Communicate with appropriate levels of team members and external customers in an engaging and receiver-friendly way in order to influence and achieve the desired outcome utilizing written, spoken and presentation skills as needed.
- Customer Focused - Understand both the needs of the customer and how to help achieve them. Demonstrate in all activities that you are looking at the situation though the eyes of the customer.
- Agile - Demonstrate the flexibility and dexterity of thought to shift attention and transition effectively from task to task keeping yourself organized. Reassess situations rapidly and change course as the situation requires, coping well when under pressure.
- Adaptable - Apply strengths and talents to a range of tasks or challenges making them look easy. Effortlessly tackle whatever is thrown at you.
- Innovative - Comfortable with questioning conventional thinking even if that challenges the status quo. Create and generate alternatives and be willing to try out new skills and ideas by learning from mistakes. Be proactive.
- Engaged - Confident to meet challenges, motivated with a positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook. Autonomous to the right degree to be in control of work. A real player in the team who collaborates to deliver on shared goals.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.