- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 sept. 17
VP - HR Project Manager
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Vice President, HR Program Management will provide global program management and business process reengineering leadership to a portfolio of strategic HR projects. This role may also be responsible for project management of various initiatives related to the HR strategic and annual operating plans. The incumbent will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- As a critical member of the HR Leadership team, drive global HR business process reengineering projects. Industry best practice expertise is required, along with demonstrated success leading global business process reengineering projects from inception through the final step of successful technology implementation.
- Manage HR projects, applying best practice project management principles to ensure successful outcomes. This includes managing resource allocation, budget, tracking of project status, timeline, risks, dependencies, issues and communication of project updates to senior stakeholders across the firm.
- Collaborate with other departments and project stakeholders, including senior management, HR functional areas, IT, Finance, Payroll, and outside third-party vendors.
- Recommend solutions designed to improve the quality of HR services and to increase the operating efficiency of HR functions.
- Coordinate with IT implementation teams to ensure consistency of design and adherence to established business processes for requirements documentation, enhancements and quality assurance.
- Assess process improvement/project requests for risk, cost benefit analysis, cross-project impact and dependencies.
- Oversee change management plans and execution.
HR Service Delivery
- A minimum of 10 years in a leadership/consulting/management role including the following experience: managing in a global environment, leading HR business process reengineering, implementation of HR software, managing staff and budget.
- Current industry leading practice expertise regarding process re-engineering and change management within HR functions.
- Program/Project management expertise; PMP certification preferred.
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong leadership skills.
- Ability to engage and contribute in a highly collaborative working environment with both functional and technical team members.
- Knowledge of system design and functional configuration of applications.
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics system capabilities (dashboards, ad-hoc reporting, etc.)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.