- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
VP - Systems Engineering - Infrastructure Services
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
- Architect, design and develop the next generation end user services technology solutions (messaging, desktop engineering on windows and Mac OS, collaboration, and cross-platform end user products).
- Will be involved in business and technical requirements gathering, engineering and implementation of new integration efforts, new solutions and products.
- Will be responsible for reviewing the products and solutions across workplace services to identify synergies, integration gaps, room for improvement, and recommend future state end user technology products.
- Provide advanced level expertise and guidance to the workplace services engineering teams as it relates to messaging, collaboration, desktop engineering as well as window core services (Active Directory/GPOs/DNS/LDAP/Kerberos/Terminal Services/PKI etc).
- Effectively and Independently take on and manage tasks/work driven by multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead the triage of complex technical issues related to workplace services products and a multitude of other variables in the mix.
- Automation of many different daily manual tasks via PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Ensure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall solution architecture goals.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to build our workplace services engineering brand as best in-class end user solutions delivery organization.
- Work with the product management team and the engineering teams to define and drive our vision, strategy and product roadmaps.
- Work with our product vendors to advance our solutions and take advantage of the latest and greatest end user technology products.
- Actively participate in architecture and design discussions with cross-functional engineering teams across the entire company to help influence design and stability across end user technology products and the rest of the technology platforms.
- Plug and play into our culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, innovation and creativity.
- Senior level expertise on Messaging technologies like Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Intune, Sharepoint online, Sendmail, Outlook Client, etc.
- Senior level expertise on desktop engineering space with Windows client and server OS, Mac OS client, Office suite, browsers, workstation security hardening (Win7/Win10/Mac OS/SCCM/JamF/ Server 2012 and 2016, GPOs, profile management tools).
- Senior level expertise on Active Directory/Azure AD/DNS/PKI/GPO/DFS/RDS.
- Expertise with some of the windows security and other desktop management tools(Avecto/Bit9/Symantec/Quest Tools, etc) is required.
- Extensive knowledge of desktop virtualization technologies like XenDesktop, AWS Workspaces, Appsense, Azure EMS, Autopilot, etc.
- Strong understanding of security and networking concepts (SSL, PKI, IPSec, VPNs, Firewalls, DMZ, Proxy, Load balancer, routing and switching, cyber-attacks) is required.
- Expertise with AV, VOIP and collaboration tools (Cisco CUCM, Zoom, Webex, Slack, Jabber, Skype and Teams) is necessary.
- The ability to be able to document, diagram, and flowchart complex design concepts is a must.
- Strong communication, verbal, written and collaboration skills.
- Must be abreast of new technologies and be able to make recommendations on the future direction of the end user products in terms of features and new technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and make critical decisions.
Education Qualification and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Equivalent area of study.
- Industry Certification in relevant area is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in IT industry in relevant area.
- Expertise on video broadcasting, video streaming, content caching, etc. is a big plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.